Insurance

Jan 5 2018

Washington Health Insurance Quotes #what #is #loan

#medical insurance quotes
#

Health Quote

Washington Health Insurance Quotes

2016 Open Enrollment Is Here! This open enrollment began on November 1st. 2016 benefits are being loaded as they are received and once we have all the options, we will start quoting for 2016. We expect this to be around the middle of November. If you would like a proposal of the plans which will be available to you in your county, please submit the Open Enrollment Health request and we will enter you in the que to receive your personalized proposal.

Please click here to view the list of Qualifying Events.

SUBSIDY and EXCHANGE PREMIUMS:

Your income and number of family members is used to determine if you qualify for a subsidy or tax credit. Please refer to the chart below to determine your Federal Poverty Level (FPL).

If you are below 150% FPL, the word MEDICAID will appear in the Subsidy column since you are close to the 138% FPL limit. Check with the state to see if you qualify for Medicaid and/or other government programs.

If you are between 150% FPL and 300% FPL, the maximum premium you will pay for health insurance is calculated for the whole family first.

  • Any of your children 18 and under will be given an option to enroll in Apple Health for up to $30 or purchase an individual policy on their own outside the Exchange and are not included in calculating the premium for the family.
  • The full premium will be calculated for the parent or parents and all children 18 and older. In no case will you be charged for more than three children in the 0 to 20 age range, but will be charged for all children 21 and older. If the full premium is greater than the maximum premium, your subsidy will equal the difference. If not, there will be no subsidy shown.
  • Your subsidy is the difference between the maximum premium for your income and family size and the second lowest cost Silver plan in your area. This amount will be shown in the Subsidy column and is subtracted from the full premium to determine the Exchange premium.

If you are between 300% FPL and 400% FPL, the full family is used in all calculations and children will be included on your policy. The subsidy amount will be shown in the subsidy column and the amount remaining for you to pay is shown in the Exchange Premium column.

If you are at or above 400% FPL, the Subsidy column will be blank or show a zero indicating you do not qualify for a subsidy and can purchase directly from your agent.

Catastrophic plans are only for those under age 30 or certified as exempt from the mandate by an exchange. They are shown as Agent Only since there are no subsidies or other advantages in using the exchange.

Federal Poverty Level (FPL)brackets used in the Affordable Care Act (ACA) known as the Health Reform Law and corresponding Maximum Monthly Premiums allowed based on Income for the purchase of the second lowest cost Silver Plan. A Silver Plan is designed to cover 70% of your medical costs with the remaining 30% to be paid by you. 2013 Data.

2014 Federal Poverty Levels Based on Number of family members





Written by admin


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *