See how much you could save on general liability insurance
What is business general liability insurance?
General liability (GL) insurance provides vital protection for your business. This protection, also known as business liability insurance or commercial general liability (CGL) insurance, protects your business should injury or property damage occur to others as a result of your business operations.
General Liability is coverage for the operations of your business.
The policy generally covers:
- Property Damage Damage to property that you are legally liable for (including rented property)
- Bodily Injury Injuries to persons for which you are legally liable
- Medical Payments Bodily injury that occurs during the course of your business operations
- Defense Costs Suits against your company regardless of fault
- Personal Advertising Injury Claims of slander and libel that are not part of your professional services
You can’t be too careful!
At least that’s the old adage. But when it comes to your business, no matter how careful you are, someone can sue you for matters related to your company’s operations, and you could be found legally liable for negligence. Being properly insured is critical to protecting your business. Let GEICO become a part of your business strategy; we’ll help find the right coverage for your business.
Business Liability Insurance Telephone Hours
Whether you’re ready for a quote or just have questions, call us at (800) 841-1621 for help with your business liability insurance needs.
Our friendly, knowledgeable business insurance agents will answer your questions and help you get your free rate quote for a commercial general liability insurance policy.
We can help you find the right policy for your business.