We’re located just off the Marietta Square at 94 Church Street, Marietta, GA 30060 next to the First Baptist Church Family Life Center. For more information regarding directions click below.
Our attorneys are experienced in a diversified range of practice areas to meet our client’s needs. To learn more about the practice areas of our attorneys, please click below.
Closing The Deal
At Smith, Tumlin, McCurley Patrick, P.C. we know how to close a deal, whether it’s a real estate transaction, probate matter, new incorporation or tax matter. For more than 40 years we have been a reliable and stable fixture in the Cobb County legal community. We are proud of our impeccable reputation for integrity, responsiveness, expertise and quality legal work.
- Expertise. The firm and each of its individual founding partners all have the highest legal rating ( A ) offered by Martindale Hubbell s national legal rating service.
- Stability. Not only have our lawyers practiced together for decades, our staff members have been with the firm for more than 75 combined years.
- Legal Skill. All of our attorneys graduated from law schools accredited by the American Bar Association, some with highest honors.
- Excellence. Our lawyers have closed more than $3 billion in real estate transactions, representing individuals, businesses, developers, builders and more than 200 lenders.
- Experience. We offer more than 100 years of combined legal experience in real estate, trials, corporations, estate planning and tax law.
- Community Service. Our attorneys are deeply involved in the local community serving as Marietta mayor, presidents of the Cobb County Bar Association and leaders in numerous charities and local churches.