Call Now for 24 Hour Bail Bond Services:
How to Choose the Right Bail Bond Agent?
By this point you’ve probably gone through a bunch of different bail bond websites, and they’re all starting to sound the same.
We know this isn’t an easy time for you and the stress of choosing between different local bail bondsmen is only adding to your burden.
We’d like to make your life easier by providing you a hassle-free bail bonds experience like we have done for thousands of families all over Orange County and Los Angeles over the last 50 years.
But don’t just take our word for it on faith alone. Check out our Yelp reviews to read more about our stellar service.
While any bail bondsman can get your friend or loved one out of jail, not every bail bondsman offers the same level of compassionate service and competitive terms that we offer.
Comprehensive Bail Bond Services in Southern California
Our Bail Bond Service is Convenient:
- No matter what the time of day or night, we are here for you. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 365 days a year. We never close.
- You can be approved for up to a $500,000 bond within 15 minutes
- We are where you need us to be. Most of our offices are located just minutes from the major jails such as the LA County Jail. LA Men’s Central Jail, West Valley Detention Center, Riverside County Jails, Orange County Jails. and Lynwood Regional Jail.
- Our knowledgeable and licensed bail bond agents will come to your home, office, or jail at no extra cost.
- We offer nationwide service for bail bonds so you can bail someone out regardless of where you are.
Our Bail Bonds are affordable:
- Financing on approved credit so that you don’t have to pay everything up front.
- You don’t have to own your own home to get bail.
- 5% down ** Bail Now Pay Later
- Easy approval for signature bonds
- Our friendly customer service is what sets us apart.
- Whether the bond is large or small you will receive the same great level of service.
- We are the only company that explicitly offers a 100% money-back guarantee in the event that we can’t secure the release of the defendant. Read more here .
- We ve been proudly serving the people of Southern California since 1956.
- Hablamos Español
- Our bail bond agents are highly trained, knowledgeable bail professionals with decades of experience working in the California bail bonds industry .
- We’re available to answer any questions you have about our Bail Bonds Service any time of day or night.
If this is the first time you’re using a bail bondsman you probably have a lot of questions about how the bail bond process works.
Let us take you step by step inside a typical case that we deal with.
STEP 1. The defendant gets arrested for domestic violence, which is a $50,000 bail as set by the county judge.
STEP 2. The defendant’s family member doesn’t know that when he calls us. They just know that he was at home when he got arrested.
STEP 3. Using the information we have, we are able to find out where the defendant was arrested and how much his bail would be. The family member wants to bail him out and asks how much it will cost.
STEP 4. The cost of the bond is 10% of the total bail amount, as regulated by the California Department of Insurance. For this bond it would cost $5,000. This is a non-refundable fee that is paid to the bail bondsman for the service of guaranteeing the full $50,000 with the court.
When a bail bondsman bails someone out of jail, they become liable for the full amount of the bail bond to the court. If the person we bail out of jail doesn’t go to court then we are liable for paying the full amount of the bond to the court.
For this reason we require an idemnitor to sign on behalf of the defendant guaranteeing that they will make all of their court appearances.
STEP 5. We ask the family member a few questions about the defendant, like what he does for work and where he lives. We believe that this is a good client for us so we go ahead with the bond.
STEP 6. The family member asks us if he can split the cost of the bond between two credit cards, which we tell him yes we can. We meet them at the jail where we fill out some paperwork and receive payment for the bond.
STEP 7. We drive down to the jail and post the bond with the jail clerk. The defendant was arrested in Santa Ana and to the county jail there. It sometimes takes up to 8 hours to be released at the county jail. If he was arrested at a smaller jail it could be as quick as 15 minutes.
STEP 8. At this point our service is complete and it is the defendant’s responsibility to appear in court and find adequate legal representation.
The court appearance is typically set for 45 days from the time of the arrest. At this time John will either enter a plea of guilty or not guilty.
With a plea of guilty the bond will be exonerated and all parties will be freed from the obligations of the bail agreement. With a not guilty plea the case will still be pending and the bail bond will stay in effect until the case is resolved, or exonerated by the judge for another reason.
What is my responsibility if I bail somebody out of jail?
When you bail someone out of jail you are known as the indemnitor. This means that you take full responsibility for the defendant to make all of their court appearances. If they skip bail then you are financially responsible for the full amount of the bond.
Most issues that arise can be resolved with a simple phone call, and only in exceptionally rare cases does an indemnitor have to pay the full cost of the bond.
How much does a bail bond cost?
The cost of the bail bond is regulated by the department of insurance and set to 10%. In some cases we may be able to offer a lower rate. Call us to find out.
What payment methods do you accept?
We take all forms of credit card, cash, check and bitcoin.
I’ll start buy saying it was the worst day of my life. But Bail Bonds dot com helped me and my family in a very difficult time. The level of service was amazing. I hope no one has to go through this, but if you ever do, Angel is the right call.
We read about Bail-Bonds.com on yelp, so we knew that we were going with a winner. But what we didn’t know is that Bail-Bonds.com is even better than what the reviews said. Bail-Bonds.com are partners with their clients Patty and Mejkan worked closely with us and explained everything and kept us updated every hour. They treated us like family and made a difficult time more understandable and easier!
These guys are awesome! I bail out my brother never done this before and Agent Billy made it so easy and smooth process. Thanks a lot you guys. Hope I don’t need you again but if I do I know where to go. Don’t park in jail Parking lot, they offer free parking and steps from the jail.