What We Do
Our vaccine injury lawyers represent people all over the country who have been injured by vaccines. We help them get vaccination injury compensation through a federal no-fault program known as the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. We file claims on behalf of our clients FOR FREE in Washington, D.C. with the United States Court of Federal Claims, where we are admitted to practice. Attorneys from the U.S. Department of Justice defend the claims, which are tried before a special master who acts much like a judge in deciding whether and to what extent our clients injured by vaccines should be compensated.
We do not charge you anything for our vaccine injury lawyer services. We are paid separately by the federal vaccination injury compensation fund, and we advance all expenses.
Our services include:
- Meeting with you
- Investigating the facts of the case
- Developing a theory of the case
- Consulting with and hiring specific vaccination experts, and
- Preparing for and conducting trials and appeals
We help children and adults all over the country that have been injured by vaccines including SIRVA and Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) receive compensation for vaccine injuries. If you have a vaccine injury claim, you need representation from an attorney that specializes in immunization and vaccine injury law.
How we can help you
- We represent people injured by Vaccines
- We represent people in 50 states
- We DO NOT CHARGE YOU ANYTHING FOR OUR SERVICES
- Our fee recovery does NOT come out of an award that we obtain for you!
- Our vaccine trial attorneys have 49 years of experience and success trying vaccine injury cases.
Common vaccination reactions
Many shoulder-injected vaccines, such as the influenza or tetanus vaccines, can cause a slight pain or discomfort at the injection site that subsides after a couple of days. SIRVA, or Shoulder Injuries Related to Vaccine Administration, causes severe pain and limited range of motion to the shoulder and upper arm.
Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) has been linked to the use of certain vaccines, primarily the flu vaccine, and can lead to a weak or tingling feeling in the legs. The symptoms often increase over time and can lead to paralysis of certain muscles or even total paralysis, which is life-threatening.